Copyright and trade mark policy
Proprietary Rights Notices
All trademarks, service marks, logos, trade names and any other proprietary designations of GeoDarm used herein are trademarks or registered trademarks of GeoDarm. Any other trademarks, service marks, logos, trade names and any other proprietary designations are the trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective parties.
Any and all content contained within this website is the property of GeoDarm. No portion of any content contained herein may be copied without the express permission of GeoDarm for any purpose whatsoever.
For media and general information about GeoDarm, however, kindly access the News section. The content made available in this section may be used with express authorization from GeoDarm, provided however that such is not used to damage the reputation of GeoDarm or any of it's employees or in connection with any false, malicious allegations or claims against GeoDarm.
This work, GeoDarm websites, logos, contents, products, solutions and all the materials related is copyright. Apart from any use permitted under the Copyright Act 1968 (Australia), no part may be reproduced by any process, nor may any other exclusive right be exercised, without the permission GeoDarm, Geoinfosys Aus Pty ltd, PO box 63, West Ryde 2114, NSW Australia, or contact us
Rights and Permissions
A copyright can be an original work of authorship including software, mask works, literature, art, music, photographs, videos, etc. If you have any questions concerning the usage or licensing of GeoDarm copyrighted materials, for example, photographs, video footage, GeoDarm advertisements or other GeoDarm materials, please submit your detailed request in writing. Please be sure to include any surrounding copy or text to the GeoDarm material.
For use of GeoDarm copyrighted material in third party works e.g., books or publications, please submit your detailed request to Copyright (Rights and Permissions) and include the following:
Specific image(s) or material for which you are seeking permission. Surrounding copy or text to the GeoDarm material you wish to use in your project, Publisher, if applicable, Publishing date (and countries), if applicable, Title, if applicable, How GeoDarm and its products fit into your project, Your deadline
If you have any questions concerning the usage or licensing of copyright enquiries or GeoDarm trademarks, please submit your request to us.
The logos, images of GeoDarm and the brand names like GeoDarm, S.Design.Living, S.Store, SoT, Smart sustainable of Things, S.Water, S.Power, S.Home, S.Gas, S.Transport, S.Waste, Be the change, Connecting all the dots, and all other related brand names and material used in the website are trademarks of GeoDarm, GeoInfosys Aus Pty Ltd.
Guidelines for using trademarks and copyrights
Authorized of use GeoDarm trademarks
Advertising, Promotional, and Sales Materials: Only GeoDarm and its authorized resellers and licensees may use the GeoDarm Logo in advertising, promotional, and sales materials.
Compatibility: Developers may use GeoDarm, or any other GeoDarm word mark (but not the GeoDarm Logo or other GeoDarm-owned graphic symbol/logo) in a referential phrase on packaging or promotional/advertising materials to describe that the third party product is compatible with the referenced GeoDarm product or technology, provided they comply with the requirements.
- The GeoDarm word mark is not part of the product name.
- The GeoDarm word mark is used in a referential phrase such as “runs on,” “for use with,” “for,” or “compatible with.”
- The GeoDarm word mark appears less prominent than the product name.Publications, Seminars, and Conferences: You may use an GeoDarm word mark in connection with book titles, magazines, periodicals, seminars, or conferences provided you comply with the following requirements:
- The use is referential and less prominent than the rest of the title. Acceptable: XYZ CONFERENCE for Users.
- The use reflects favorably on both GeoDarm and GeoDarm products or technology.
- Your name and logo appear more prominent than the GeoDarm word mark on all printed materials related to the publication, seminar or conference.
- The GeoDarm logo or any other GeoDarm -owned graphic symbol, logo, icon or image does not appear on or in the publication or on any materials related to the publication, seminar, or conference without express written permission from GeoDarm.
- A disclaimer of sponsorship, affiliation, or endorsement by GeoDarm, similar to the following, is included on the publication and on all related printed materials: “(Title) is an independent (publication) and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by GeoDarm.”
- A trademark attribution notice is included in the credit section giving notice of GeoDarm’s ownership of its trademark(s). Please refer to the section below titled “Proper Trademark Notice and Attribution.”
Web Sites: Web sites that serve only as noncommercial electronic informational forums concerning and GeoDarm product or technology may use the appropriate GeoDarm word mark, provided such use complies with the guidelines
Unauthorized of use GeoDarm trademarks
- Company, Product, or Service Name: You may not use or register, in whole or in part, GeoDarm, or any other GeoDarm trademark, including GeoDarm-owned graphic symbols, logos, icons, or an alteration thereof, as or as part of a company name, trade name, product name, or service name except as specifically noted in these guidelines.
- GeoDarm Logo and GeoDarm-owned Graphic Symbols: You may not use the GeoDarm Logo or any other GeoDarm-owned graphic symbol, logo, or icon on or in connection with web sites, products, packaging, manuals, promotional/advertising materials, or for any other purpose except pursuant to an express written trademark license from GeoDarm, such as a reseller agreement.
- Variations, Takeoffs or Abbreviations: You may not use an image of a real GeoDarm or other variation of the GeoDarm logo for any purpose. Third parties cannot use a variation, phonetic equivalent, foreign language equivalent, takeoff, or abbreviation of an GeoDarm trademark for any purpose.
- Disparaging Manner: You may not use and GeoDarm trademark or any other GeoDarm-owned graphic symbol, logo, or icon in a disparaging manner.
- Endorsement or Sponsorship: You may not use GeoDarm, or any other GeoDarm trademark, including GeoDarm -owned graphic symbols/logos, or icons, in a manner that would imply GeoDarm’s affiliation with or endorsement, sponsorship, or support of a third party product or service.
- Merchandise Items: You may not manufacture, sell or give-away merchandise items, such as T-shirts and mugs, bearing GeoDarm, or any other GeoDarm trademark, including symbols, logos, or icons, except pursuant to an express written trademark license from GeoDarm.
- GeoDarm’s Trade Dress: You may not imitate the distinctive GeoDarm packaging, web site design, logos, or typefaces.
- Slogans and Taglines: You may not use or imitate and GeoDarm slogan or tagline.
- Domain Names: You may not use an identical or virtually identical GeoDarm trademark as a second level domain name.
Rules for Proper Use of GeoDarm Trademarks
Trademarks are adjectives used to modify nouns; the noun is the generic name of a product or service. As adjectives, trademarks may not be used in the plural or possessive form. An appropriate generic term must appear after the trademark the first time it appears in a printed piece, and as often as is reasonable after that. For a list of suggested generic terms see the GeoDarm Trademark List. Always spell and capitalize GeoDarm’s trademarks exactly as they are shown in the GeoDarm Trademark List. Do not shorten or abbreviate GeoDarm product names. Do not make up names that contain GeoDarm trademarks.
Proper trademark notice and attribution
- On product, product documentation, or other product communications that will be distributed, use the appropriate trademark symbol (TM, SM, ®) the first time the GeoDatm trademark appears in the text of the advertisement, brochure, or other material.
- Refer to the GeoDarm Trademark List for the correct trademark symbol, spelling of the trademark, and generic term to use with the trademark. Generally, the symbol appears at the right shoulder of the trademark.
- Include an attribution of GeoDarm’s ownership of its trademarks within the credit notice section of your product, product documentation, or other product communication.
Following are the correct formats:
GeoDarm Logo, S.Design.Living logo, SoT, S.Things are registered trademarks or trademarks of GeoDarm.
GeoDarm Trademark List
A trademark can be a word, phrase, symbol, or design that distinguishes the source of the goods or services. Also, as trade dress, it can be the appearance of a product or its packaging, including size, shape, color, texture, graphics, and appearance (e.g, concept store or retail store or website). The following is a non-exhaustive list of GeoDarm’s trademarks and service marks. When using the marks in publications, include the appropriate ™, or ® symbol on first use. The list also includes a suggested generic term for each trademark. For all publications, include an appropriate generic term after the trademark the first time it appears. Trademarks are adjectives, and should not be made into verbs or made plural or possessive. The absence of a product or service name or logo from this list does not constitute a waiver of GeoDarm’s trademark or other intellectual property rights concerning that name or logo.
|| Smart Sustainable.Design.Living (or ) S.Design
|| Smart Sustainable of Things (or) S.Design of Things
|| Smart Sustainable of Things (or) S.Design of Things
|| S.Design Store
|| S.Design .ID
|S.AITM or S.Artificial.IntelligenceTM
||S.Design.AI or S.Design.Artificial.Intelligence
|S.TypeTM Or S.UsesTM
||S.Design.Type or S.Design.Uses
Feedback and Information
Any feedback you provide at this site shall be deemed to be non-confidential. GeoDarm shall be free to use such information on an unrestricted basis.The information contained in this web site is subject to change without notice.
Copyright © GeoDarm. All rights reserved.